Monday, October 27, 2008

Teething Bling by Smart Mom


When I first saw these necklaces, I was like "why didn't I find these when Nola was teething!" If you have a little baby who is currently teething, you know what I'm talking about. Teething babies constantly need stuff to chew on. Necklaces, for some reason, always become delicious eye-candy for curious babies. Conventional jewelry can pose a serious choking hazard for infants. Teething Bling by Smart Mom, on the other hand, is a line of jewelry designed to be chewed by the little ones. Teething Bling products are completely non-toxic and 100% lead-free, as well as being free of phalate, BPA, PVC, and latex. They are made from silicone and are totally dishwasher and food safe. What I like most about the Teething Bling jewelries is that they are not only baby-friendly, but also mommy friendly because they are beautiful, simple and stylish in design. You can be a mom and still feel pretty, and sexy, and hip.

No comments: